I didn't actually finish yesterday's post because I was having all kinds of problems making the text go in the right places.
Here's the whole tree, courtesy of Anvilcloud.
Part of my "fairy" garden, which is pretty much covered with spring beauties, though they're hard to see in this picture.A closeup of the bunny family and their hyacinth.
There used to be 3 fairies under this hemlock, but one flew away. (Seriously, I have no idea what happened to it, unless it rolled off the bank, across the driveway, and into the ravine. That tree is on the edge of an 8-foot dropoff.)
A patch of spring beauties.
And the look of the spread of spring beauties. Note the idiot photographer's shadow in the middle of the picture.
Hubby took the following pictures.
Trillium - there are lots of red, but the white ones should be blooming by next week.Hepatica
A spider web - the colored dots are the sun reflecting on dew.The redbuds are blooming, the redbuds are blooming!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Spring Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
These are so nice. I've got to get out with a camera this weekend and snap a few shots.
Sigh. They are all so lovely. All I can see out my window is snow.
OMG it is still so bleak and snowy here. Spring has just arrived and the snow is slowly melting. I am desperate for the things your photos show. I just might have to come back and look again :)
Redbuds are one of my favorites because they do herald in the spring season. You are lucky to have such pleasant woods to walk in.
My daughter would go bananas in your fairy garden with all those "signs of spring"...she's been pointing them all out since spring started.
Love the idea of a fairy garden. It inspires a lot of creative thinking.
Great pictures! We are ever so slowly seeing signs of spring here.
Yeah for your redbuds! I love all these Spring pictures of your woods. Makes me feel like I am there.
I love when the world wakes up from winter.
Post a Comment