Forgive me for not responding to your always welcome and always witty comments. I will try to improve soon.
TxPoppet at Canned Laughter tagged me for this meme.
List 5 current addictions and then tag 2 people. Sounds easy enough. HA! I should list blogging, but that seems SO obvious.
1. Tutti Frutti Jelly Bellies.
2. Because it's that time of year, candy corn.
3. This website. Move all drinks away from the keyboard and make yourself comfortable.
4. Guitar Hero. No lie, we were at the Mountain Man's sister's house on the way home from the beach, and teen soccer boy showed us Guitar Hero. I wasn't terrible (especially as compared to me on a real guitar), and I actually got better each time I played the song. I was very disappointed to learn that our circa 1985 Nintendo game system wouldn't support Guitar Hero.
5. Being outside!!!! Which is why I haven't been blogging or reading blogs much lately. I really hate winter, and I'm in my last desperate attempt to be outside as much as possible before cold weather sets in. It's already in the 50s at night.
I'm not tagging anybody, because you know I have to break the rules whenever possible, but feel free to play along.
Monday, September 29, 2008
The OCD Meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Mmmmmmm. Candy corn!
MY WIFE sometimes paints her fingernails to resemble candy corn around this time of year.
No lie.
cherry almond fudge ice cream.
oh. my. gawd!
cake wrecks! hilarious.
I am also trying to spend as much time outside as possible right now. Winter is coming: I feel it. And I hate it.
I'm the only person in my house who likes candy corn. Oh well. That's just more for me.
Glad you're getting a chance to soak up the lingering warm weather! ;)
I wonder if I would become addicted to candy corn? I just might if I knew what it was!
Post a Comment