Nothing in particular today. Just thought I'd post some pictures. Getting back into a blogging mindset is harder than I thought it would be.
Making biscuits with Daddy.


This is from my brother's welcome home party last weekend. This is my Mom (and if you don't recognize those kids, you're obviously new here. Welcome!)
Making biscuits with Daddy.


This is from my brother's welcome home party last weekend. This is my Mom (and if you don't recognize those kids, you're obviously new here. Welcome!)











16 comments:
It seems that life is normal and good there.
looks good. looks very good.
what lovely pictures.
I thought I was the only one to get flour all over my face when baking...
...and the second Christmas tree pic almost looks like fireworks!
I like how you kids really get "into" their baking! Only way to be, right??
Tell us what kind of camera you got! I've been toying with the idea of a digital SLR, but I'm not sure I'm ready. Is that what you got?
Your pictures are delightful. So many smiles. No words required!
Oh, lady, I love those baking photos!
Hey, Janet!
You have been honored with the Sisterhood Award. Please stop by my blog to claim it when you have a few minutes!
~Paula~
Always fun to see bakers at their best.
You'll feel the rhythm again. I have the same problem when I don't blog for several days...
i can't figure out if your kids are baking or making flour paste or play dough. It is good that you have a cleaning lady come in twice a week to put your place back in order:)
I don't know if I have said this before but I am so happy for you and your family that your brother is back from Afghanistan safe and sound. I would love to go there. It is a fascinating place.
My how the Queen has grown! How ya doing Chica?
I've missed you, lady.
Glad to hear (see) that all is well, and then some.
xo
Everything looks comfy cozy at your house. Yes. Returning to blogging after one has been away IS hard.
Everything looks comfy cozy at your house. Yes. Returning to blogging after one has been away IS hard.
Cool tree pictures!
Our old (non-digital) camera used to do panoramics. We have some great panoramic shots from a trip out east.
Cool tree pictures!
Our old (non-digital) camera used to do panoramics. We have some great panoramic shots from a trip out east.
The last two shots: I used to see things like that in the old days when I popped a couple of hits of acid. So nice to be able to see them without ingesting the dangerous substances!
Post a Comment