Got this from Temperance Girl.
Outside My Window … 4 hummingbirds, a titmouse, 7 gazillion goldfinches, a redbelly woodpecker, a female cardinal and some chickadees. And a partridge in a pear tree. oh, wait.
I am thinking … it's time to refill the hummingbird feeder.
I am thankful for … a lovely place to live when so many others are not as fortunate.
From the kitchen … I flee. Seriously.
I am wearing … a t-shirt and pajama pants. What?
I am creating … nothing at the moment. Chaos maybe.
I am going … slowly this morning.
I am reading … Walden. The original cure for insomnia. It's taking forever.
I am hoping … it doesn't start raining until AFTER I get back from today's meeting.
I am hearing … my kids play the xylophone.
Around the house … things that need cleaning.
One of my favorite things … when the Queen lets me fix her hair.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... meeting today for a summer play, store, possibly a haircut, then traveling. (More on that tomorrow.)
If you're interested, consider yourself tagged. Temperance Girl did this much better than I did. But she did it in the library where it was quiet and not at home where it's not.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
The Quiet Meme
Posted by
Janet
at
9:41 AM
Labels: it's all about me, meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
This really captures the now...the current place and time and moment...
Outside My Window … Lots of rain, cars sliding on oil, slick streets.
I am thinking … Why should I go to work EVERY day?
I am thankful for … Friday afternoons and Saturdays.
From the kitchen … I create masterpieces.
I am wearing … Blue jeans and a dress shirt.
I am creating … hate and discontent between the states of Utah and Tennessee.
I am going … rapidly insane.
I am reading … I can't tell you. It's classified.
I am hoping … McDonalds is still hiring.
I am hearing … an ambulance siren as it hauls someone else to the hospital behind my office.
Around the house … are beautiful flowers that I am responsible for.
One of my favorite things … taking a Saturday nap on my favorite sofa.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... exploring Old Town Knoxville on Saturday with my wife and youngest daughter and creating another masterpiece in the kitchen...that or a turkey Reuben on rye.
"Walden. The original cure for insomnia. It's taking forever."
I hear you. Not one of my faves.
You di this really well, and you're absolutely right about the difference between home and the library!!!
Post a Comment