Here I am as Don Quixote in our 4th of July show.
And here's a ghost crab on the beach.And for more really excellent pictures of our vacation, go here and here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oddments and Whatnots from the TreeHouse at Pooh Corner
|
I am a |
5 comments:
Heh. At first I thought you were Christopher Columbus. Then I saw the windmill. Then I read the caption on the picture. I will reverse that order next time, I promise.
"And for more really excellent pictures of our vacation, go HERE." Right. Like I am gullible enough to click on THAT link!
Okay, Okay, I'm goin'. :) :)
Okay, I'm back from looking at the other vacation pictures. Well worth the visit, I must say. What a gorgeous place!
did you dream the impossible dream?
Beach vacation. *sigh*
Hey Max, aren't I ALWAYS right? That's my sister-in-law's blog. She takes AWESOME pictures.
Janet, I did not, I gave the ultimatum - "Hear me now, o thou bleak and unbearable world" - the title song.
AL - yes indeed. If only they could be longer.
Post a Comment