This is a jpg version of what we finally ended up with as a Christmas card, since I did it in word, and I can't figure out how to get it over here. The original doesn't have a blue background, it's white, and also doesn't have that big X across it, so apparently I still didn't quite do it right. Some of you reading this will get the original.
We sent out 24 today. Now we just need another 100 or so envelopes . . .
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Finally
Posted by
Janet
at
4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




14 comments:
You done good, girl!
da'Wizard
I love it!
Wow, you're sending out 100 cards?? I bought 25 and still have 3 left over...
Wonderful!
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Awww....that's marvelous!
Well it is a cute card! Merry Christmas.
MotherPie Christmas Eve Cheers!
P.S. Blogger changed the comment so that non-Bloggers like me can have a link back to my site. Hurray!!!
Oh... BTW... came across an odd trivia item today and thought about you in Kentucky and something you had said about welfare...
"1 in 10 people in Kentucky don't have any teeth."
Wow. I was a bit shocked.
Ragtop, we have a lot of relatives, and we still keep in touch with high school and college friends. Then there are Scott's board members, former work friends (I've worked a lot of places). We purged it quite a bit in the last couple of years. 2 years ago we sent out 175!
Motherpie I saw that blogger had fixed that little problem. Ooh Rah! I will send you an article I read just this morning about Kentucky's dental problems. Sent to us courtesy of da'Wizard! I think the odds may be higher than what you found.
A very merry Christmas!
Hey congrats on getting a great card done! The pressure... It looks great!
Hi Janet! I've tagged you for a meme. I'm sure you have nothing better to do. ;)
You did it! It looks awesome.
Hope you had a magical Christmas.
what a great card! thanks for sharing it.
Nice card, and Happy New Year!
Oh it looks wonderful!
Post a Comment