Friday, January 25, 2008

6 Inconsequential Things Meme

La Poppet, who Cans Fresh Laughter daily, tagged me several days ago for this meme. Here are Le Rules:

Link to the person that tagged you. (Check.)
Post the rules on your blog. (Check)
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (Here goes.)
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

  1. I have issues with food - as in texture. I like the flavor of peas, but I do not like the way they feel in your mouth.
  2. Even though I generally am not really a neatness fanatic, my clothes are organized in my closet by type - dresses together, long sleeve shirts together, etc. My books and CDs used to be alphabetized, but that was when I had enough room for all of them on the shelf.
  3. I was 17 the first time I saw the ocean.
  4. I have always believed in fairies. I made a fairy door for our house. They move my keys around.
  5. I have always had cats, occasionally had dogs (including now), and feed the wild birds. I have only had one goldfish, and it died within hours so I never tried it again. I went through a period in a few years ago where I had so many pet emergencies that the vet's wife didn't even need to ask my last name when I called their house at 9:30 at night.
  6. I do not sit and talk on the phone. I pace. I do not have a cell phone.

I am not tagging anyone for this one, since I pretty much used up my available list on my list meme, so feel free to play along if you like.

1 comment:

Liv said...

Awww...thanks for NOT tagging!! I think that the random facts meme is destined to curse me in all of its forms--the 8 random facts, the 7 random facts....argh! SHALL THERE BE NO MYSTERY!? ;) nice list.