What a great Daddy you have. I learned to cook and bake because my son had no mother to do it. Daddys, like Mommys, should know how to do these things to make their kids happy and feel special.
Back of Beyond, in the Appalachian Mountains, United States
"...when you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it." A. A. Milne
16 comments:
Daddy is awesome!
Daddy is very creative :) Lucky kiddies!
what an awesome daddy!! would you mind if i stuck my fingers in the frosting? yummy!
could your kids be ANY cuter?
xoxo
Wow! Way to go Daddy! Great Cake!
Awww...my kids got to make cupcakes and have an egg hunt with their Dad this past weekend. So, so fun.
Way to go Daddy. There's a heckuva lotta dadies who can't so something like that.
too cute! Looks delicious!
Lovely cake, Daddy, and a fair bit of work, too. Good for you!
oh your husband seems sweet! can I have a piece!? oh wait...that sounded wrong...I ment a piece of the cake...not husband :)
:o) Send an ear over 'ere :o)
It looks wonderful!
Awesome cake!
I like it - I want some! Please?
sheeesh... another janet???
yay for daddy and bunny cakes!
Hey, I just wanted to thank you for posting those links for me of your funny posts and other bloggers. I appreciate it!
What a darling cake!!! A husband can be that creative with a project like this? Sounds like a great Dad to me!
What a great Daddy you have. I learned to cook and bake because my son had no mother to do it. Daddys, like Mommys, should know how to do these things to make their kids happy and feel special.
Post a Comment