A spider! no no no, I cannot have a spider for a daemon.
Monday, August 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oddments and Whatnots from the TreeHouse at Pooh Corner
A spider! no no no, I cannot have a spider for a daemon.
Posted by
Janet
at
8:27 AM
Labels: it's all about me, movies, websites
|
I am a |
5 comments:
Can't say I blame you. I wouldn't want a spider either. Okay, dumb question maybe, but how do you know your daemon is changing?
There is obviously a dark side to the mistress of the 32-Aker Wood!
Da'Wizare
Terri, it will change if you allow people to question your answers to your quiz. I check it every day now, because I missed one of the changes and I don't know what that was. It was a snow leopard for two days and a rabbit for about half a day. It was a fox until this morning.
Ok, here's a stupid question...what the heck is a daemon?
Hey Yorkie - the daemon comes from Phillip Pullman's trilogy "His Dark Materials." In that series, all the people have a visible spirit in animal form. In childhood the daemon takes many different forms and finally settles permanently into a particular animal sometime during adolescence. Go back to the post for July 31.
Janet
Post a Comment