We get a lot of catalogs. A LOT of catalogs. Every time we subscribe to a magazine, we get more catalogs. And of course, I do a good bit of catalog shopping since we don't have much in the way of stores here. And for every catalog from which you actually order, you get 5 or 6 others because the first one sold them your name, even though you've repeatedly written to Mail Preference Services. At any rate, I found a plaque in one with a quote from Erma Bombeck (which I assume is accurate - you never know):
"When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.' "
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Using Your Talents
Posted by
Janet
at
10:02 AM
Labels: humor, philosophy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Great quote!
Post a Comment