Sunday, November 25, 2007

Learning my ABCs

I've been tagged for the first time for a meme! I find that kind of exciting, although I know many of the bloggers I read are a bit tired of them. I know I already did one, but I wasn't tagged for it, you see. And the clever writer of Canned Laughter stole some of my words, like Quixotic. :) I was tagged by Are We There Yet? Here are the rules.
List a word that describes you for every letter of the alphabet. Offer as much or as little explanation as you wish. Please keep the words positive (for example, don’t use “fat” for F or “lame” for L), and feel free to get creative. Tag as many or as few people as you wish. Link back to your tagger and forward to your taggees.

A - artistic

B - bookworm
C - creative
D - different (I really wanted to put decrepit here)
E - eclectic
F - fun to be around (usually - be quiet, Wizard)
G - goofy
H - happy
I - instant human, just add chocolate
J - J. K. Rowling fan
K - kind
L - liberal tree-hugger
M - mother (it's positive, it's positive!)
N - Naps? We don't need no stinkin' naps!
O - omniverous
P - packrat
Q - quirky
R - rock climber
S - sleep-deprived
T - trustworthy
U - unlikely
V - value-added
W - wry
X - Xeroxed my face once, never my behind
Y - young-at-heart
Z - zany

PS - this was harder than I thought. I normally have a good vocabulary, but, of course, now that I need it, it left me. The Mountain Man contributed to a number of these.

Since I'm new to this and I know so many people have already done these, I'm only going to tag da Wizard, because he needs to post more. :)

5 comments:

Hidden Wizard said...

da'wizard does NOT have the vocabulary that ye does. Still waiting for the Xerox copy of your behind....don't tell Scott....now a private email will be just fine! OOPS...not so private anymore, huh? Close your eyes, Long-haired hippie!

As for "F"...she MUST be fed at all meals or she is NO fun to be around......That's it!

da'Wizard must think about a word for each letter.....must find his dictionary, first.....and a beer.

Shannon said...

Great list.

Sock Girl said...

Very good list.
I need a stinkin' nap. :-)
Loved that you Xeroxed your face!

Janet said...

My behind no longer fits on the xerox. Let's see, about your list, wizard, seems like someone in your house might be able to help you. Isn't Terri an English teacher?
(And I will bow to your interpretation of my F word.)

Hidden Wizard said...

"F" word is just so fun....but I fear asking the English Teacher..she tends to shy away of such....now me? No Problems.....