Sunday, November 4, 2007

Stop the Madness

We turned back the clocks this morning, a week later than usual. This one I welcome. William was awake every half hour last night until 3 am. Then up at 5 as usual, then 7. It's the one in the spring I can't adjust to. I can't imagine having kids on a schedule for daycare or school, and then BANG! Lose an Hour! Guess what, it's time to get up! But it's still dark! Sorry, it's time to get up, it's Daylight Savings Time now (hereafter known as Deleting Sanity Time).
Just figure out what the hell time it is and LEAVE IT ALONE ALREADY!!!!!!!

imho

3 comments:

Hidden Wizard said...

Me thinks you have issues.....

da'Wizard

Janet said...

Who, me? :)

Sock Girl said...

I don't really get why one would switch away from saving daylight. Why exactly can't noon be noon at noon the entire year?

Maybe I have issues too?